AGED CARE FACILITIES
Aged Care Facilities
Residential care facilities should implement special precautions to secure their premises and protect their residents from intrusion, criminal acts and other vulnerabilities. One of the biggest concerns of aged care facilities is elopement, which can not only put residents in harm’s way and tremendous stress on their families and loved ones, but it can shut down a facility.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 works together with your facility to integrate a team of safety professionals to create a security plan, ensuring security protocols are symmetrical with existing in-house protocols, so that residents are provided a high level of protection and your facility maintains its quality of services.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers its Aged Care Facilities clientele:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers (extensively site trained)
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Visitor ID checks and Authorizations (reception desk officers)
- Security System Monitors
- Fire Guards (all certifications through FLSD)
- Medically checked Security Officers
- Crowd and Wandering Controls
- COVID-19 Questionnaire Affirmation Prior to Working Daily Shifts
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Record Keeping and Incident Reporting
- Protection and Privacy of Sensitive Data
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Emergency Response
- 24/7 Command Center
- Field Inspector Off-hour Visits to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems
- Temperature Scanners
Compliance as per Fire Department, Department of Buildings regulations, OSHA and NY-Forward Safety Regulations to reduce spread.