Houses of Worship
Houses of Worship
Community organizations have complex safety challenges and needs. They face real security threats that have unfortunately become more common over time. With houses of worship vulnerable, and where adversaries may perceive houses of worship as attractive targets where they can inflict property damage and mass casualties, security protections have become essential.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 will work with your organization to create an effective security program in support of your congregations and staff. Partnership, alignment, and a central point of leadership must be established with any community groups assisting with security. Moreover, strong access controls and visitor management protocols must be established and well-crafted security protocols and crisis management plans will be essential in building your security program.
We provide both armed and unarmed security officers. Our security officers are highly trained and, if armed, active or retired members of law enforcement. Our team understands the importance of planning, readiness and proper security coverages to high-risk synagogues, mosques, churches and community centers, and has the knowledge and skills necessary to protect congregations, staff, and your organizations most valuable assets.
WATCH GUARD 24/7 offers its Houses of Worship clientele:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- Access Control and Visitor Management
- Congregation Embedded Non-Uniformed Security personnel
- Security System Monitors
- Roving Patrols
- Fire Guards (all certifications through FLSD)
- Emergency Response
- Safety and Security Committee Attendance and Leadership
- Parking Enforcement
- Site and Risk Assessments
- Temperature Scanners
- Social Distance Enforcement Officers
- Crowd Control
- Local Police Precinct Liaison
- Active Shooter Training
- 24/7 Command Center
- Field Inspector Off-hour Visits to Enhance Oversight and Quality Assurance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Real-Time Touring Systems
WATCH GUARD 24/7 is deemed an essential business by the State of New York and is in compliance with the NY-Forward COVID-19 Safety Requirements.