Over the past several years the number of cases where people and organizations are being spied on has risen dramatically, making bug sweeps more necessary. Advances in miniature transmitter technology have made it easy and inexpensive for just about anyone to eavesdrop. New technology allows individuals to place full motion video spy cameras and audio transmitters almost anywhere.
Watch Guard 24/7’s Technical Surveillance Counter-Measure services include a wide variety of both low-tech and hi-tech services.
TSCM services can range from inspecting offices, telephones, conference rooms, warehouses, homes, personal living spaces, outdoor areas, automobiles, and even your own body and clothing.
During a TSCM inspection of your premises a number of services will be performed to inspect all areas that can lead to potential security threats:
- A comprehensive threat assessment will be made of all designated target areas and a plan developed to best implement the countermeasure sweep.
- A preliminary “silent sweep” will be conducted to attempt to locate eavesdropping devices while they are in operation. Our bug detection tools can detect a wide variety of transmitters
- A full radio frequency spectrum analysis will be performed to check for hidden radio transmitters and telephone parasitic transmitters.
- Electrical power lines and other lines will be inspected with specialized equipment in order to locate line “carrier current” devices.
- A thorough physical search will be conducted in all designated target areas.
- A complete electronic analysis and physical inspection will be accomplished on all target area telephones and telephone lines.
- A verbal report of our findings will be given, only to a designated representative or our client, upon completion of the inspection service.
- A full written report will be submitted after completion of the inspection service. This report will be submitted only to the client, or at his/her request, to a designated representative. This report will include all of our findings, our observations, and in many cases recommendations to enhance the security of your communications.